- Things worn on the eyes, such as spectacles and contact lenses.More example sentences
- People with long-sightedness usually need to wear corrective eyewear such as glasses or contact lenses to read, write and carry out detailed tasks.
- We strongly recommend that people who have had severe injury to one of their eyes wear protective eyewear at all times.
- This can help you decide between coated dielectric, glass, or polymer eyewear.
More definitions of eyewearDefinition of eyewear in:
- The British & World English dictionary