- Head to the snowy slopes this winter and get into the groove with some skiing as this week's fab gear swishes and slides through the winter wonderland of the ski suit.
- We'll be taking calls on everything from fixing fab fêtes to sprucing up spotty sex lives showbiz style, plus predicting all the winners & losers for Oscar night.
- And they've got some fab postcards you can send to all your friends.
Words that rhyme with fabblab, cab, confab, crab, Crabbe, dab, drab, flab, gab, grab, jab, kebab, lab, nab, scab, slab, smash-and-grab, stab, tab
1A microchip fabrication plant.
- Barrett's meeting with Hu had led to widespread speculation that the world's biggest chip maker was preparing to soften its stance and join the growing line of overseas chip makers setting up fabs in China.
- Foundry chipmakers build and operate immense semiconductor fabs to make chips designed by customers.
- Prototype immersion tools are beginning to arrive in advanced manufacturing fabs.
1.1A particular fabrication process in a manufacturing plant.
- It starts wafers by technology process, by fab, and by the strategic inventory targets we've chosen.
- Although the first of these chips was based on the 0.13 micron fab process, there was not much to differentiate between the two.
- This chip ran cooler, also in part from its .13 micron fab process, and was selling much cheaper than before.
Late 20th century: abbreviation of fabrication (see fabricate).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan