- Each of the seventh pair of cranial nerves, supplying the facial muscles and the tongue.More example sentences
- Bell's palsy is probably a complication of this virus infecting the facial nerve which supplies all of the muscles of the face except the chewing ones.
- The facial nerve, which supplies movement to the face, creates the most problems.
- Loss of the facial nerve at the brainstem may not allow primary nerve repair and different techniques, such as hypoglossal-facial nerve anastomosis, are used.
More definitions of facial nerveDefinition of facial nerve in:
- The British & World English dictionary