- A sheet of paper giving useful information about a particular issue, especially one distributed for publicity purposes.More example sentences
- A fact sheet, listing information and contact numbers for cocaine users and their parents is one option, and they are also considering whether Gemma's story could be reproduced and used in schools.
- The fact sheet will include information on what's available, how to apply and how the appointment process works.
- The agency is also considering bringing out a fact sheet to ensure impartial information is available.
More definitions of fact sheetDefinition of fact sheet in:
- The British & World English dictionary