- A person or thing that is considered a reasonable target for criticism, exploitation, or attack.More example sentences
- One minute we are presented as the pride of the nation, the next we're all fair game for criticism again.
- I am aware that my job as an art critic makes me fair game - and I would not do it if I minded.
- You undermine the office if you do that, it really means that it's fair game for anybody to do it.
More definitions of fair gameDefinition of fair game in:
- The British & World English dictionary