- The process of getting a sunless tan, as under sunlamps or by applying a sunless-tanning lotion: they’re advertising reasonable prices for fake bakesMore example sentences
- I am also apparently in dire need of a fake bake and some eye cream.
- One of the biggest style no-no's is the "fake bake," aka those secret visits to the tanning salon!
- A fake bake is considered a relatively safe method of tanning and is free of the health risks that accompany exposure to ultraviolet rays.
verb[no object] (usually fake-bake) Back to top
- Get a sunless tan: in the winter months, she likes to fake-bake about once a weekMore example sentences
- Many girls decide to fake bake in tanning beds.
- Most of them had to fake bake in tanning beds to get the look I got just hanging out on deck of my ship.
- Are you repulsed every time you see someone who so blatantly "fake bakes" that their skin is a bright shade of orange?