- A decrease in something: even top schools have seen a falloff in applicationsMore example sentences
- The company said weak market sentiment accounted for the drop in software sales while the decrease in services was due to a fall-off in customer numbers.
- New research has shown that shipments of PDAs and handheld devices are continuing to drop, with the fall-off blamed on the weak global economy.
- The Government's take from the tobacco industry is set to drop by at least €70m because of the fall-off in sales.
More definitions of falloffDefinition of falloff in:
- The British & World English dictionary