- Temporary framework structures used to support a building during its construction.More example sentences
- These segments were supported by steel truss girders on falsework.
- Primary steel was erected on 360 tons of falsework and in a certain order because of construction loading constraints and cantilevers.
- When the eastern-most center element was erected and detailed, crews removed truss falsework.
More definitions of falseworkDefinition of falsework in:
- The British & World English dictionary