- • informal • derogatory An obsessive female fan (usually of movies, comic books, or science fiction).More example sentences
- You're not one of those obsessive fangirls, are you?
- As much of an obsessive fangirl as she can be, she's incredibly down to earth, calm in every situation and able to see hope in just about every cause.
- Of course I might have been just a tad partial considering that they employed one of my best friends and I could be a total fangirl over some of the books Big C wrote.
More definitions of fangirlDefinition of fangirl in:
- The British & World English dictionary