- A magazine, usually produced by amateurs, for fans of a particular performer, group, or form of entertainment.More example sentences
- Rather like the football club, the fanzine has undergone a re-branding since edition three last hit the terraces.
- We need fresh mags and fanzines to rise out of the mire and explore the in-between spaces of contemporary culture, the areas ignored by commercial clamour.
- As an object of cult-like worship, he is the subject of books, fanzines, websites, and films.
More definitions of fanzineDefinition of fanzine in:
- The British & World English dictionary