(also faradaic /ˌfe(ə)rəˈdāik, ˌfar-/)
- Produced by or associated with electrical induction.More example sentences
- The reason for the lack of difference in current responses between the two systems is attributed to the fact that the concentrations of bmFP and FMN were too low to discriminate the faradaic current from the background current.
- Faradaic current of the order of a sub-picoampere was detected during nano-oxidation using a carbon nanotube probe.
- This fraction of hydrogen recombines with fluorine and thus decreases the Faradaic current efficiency of the electrolyser.
More definitions of faradicDefinition of faradic in:
- The British & World English dictionary