- An advocate or follower of fascism.More example sentences
- I assumed it was to stop a fascist, racist dictator from forcing his views on the people of Britain.
- British trade unions have a proud history of opposing British Nazis, fascists and racists.
- The people who put forward that argument were fascists and neo-Nazis.
adjectiveBack to top
- Of or relating to fascism: a military coup threw out the old fascist regimeMore example sentences
- We do not call on the state to ban fascist organisations.
- Tens of thousands of Chileans fled the brutal repression 60,000 in just the first three years of the fascist regime.
- Their main objective was to remain independent of the fascist parties.