- (Of a person or style of clothing) very fashionable: it’s become the clothing line of choice for fashion-forward womenMore example sentences
- With high-quality, fashion-forward tees, American Apparel aspires to be the "Starbucks" of the T-shirt world.
- The fashion-forward French aren't the only ones wearing Weil's creations.
- A fashion-forward 2002 bikini they can don on the beach would suit them just fine.
More definitions of fashion-forwardDefinition of fashion-forward in:
- The British & World English dictionary