- A residential summer program for overweight children, promoting exercise and healthy eating to facilitate weight loss.More example sentences
- They have been lucky enough to obtain a place at Europe's only American-style fat camp here in Apperley Bridge.
- Carnegie Camp is Britain's first fat camp for children.
- Meanwhile, a charity is planning to run American-style fat camps across Scotland to help children to lose weight.
More definitions of fat campDefinition of fat camp in:
- The British & World English dictionary