- A wealthy and powerful person, especially a businessman or politician: [as modifier]: a fat-cat developerMore example sentences
- What fat-cat politico wouldn't quake in his boots after a sufficient tongue lashing from this powder keg of fairy dust?
- If the move lines the pockets of a few fat-cat directors, then that is probably because their remuneration is linked to the profits of the company.
- National wants to sell out our independence in the vain hope of economic benefit for their fat-cat supporters.
More definitions of fat catDefinition of fat cat in:
- The British & World English dictionary