- (Of a food) causing an increase in the weight of someone who eats it.More example sentences
- The next step will be to pass out the highly fattening snack foods that everyone will claim they can't possibly eat.
- Along with larger portions of more fattening food, Americans have become increasingly sedentary over the last couple of decades.
- I suppose there's a kind of vicarious fantasy in watching someone else eat huge amounts of fattening foods in order to gain 30 pounds and win a contest.
More definitions of fatteningDefinition of fattening in:
- The British & World English dictionary