- Ornamental zigzag sewing.More example sentences
- She would add feather stitch embroidery to the neckline of the plain housedresses she bought.
- The most effective stitches are tri-motion straight, zigzag and decorative stitches such as cross and feather stitches.
- Feather Stitch is a little more advanced than some of the stitches we've been doing but I think you guys can handle it.
verb[with object, usually as noun] (featherstitching) Back to top
- Sew (something) with a featherstitch.More example sentences
- Feather stitching, in this example, is used in an eighth-inch space between eighth-inch tucks.
- You can vary the tension and the width of the stitches to create different effects, just as in Feather Stitching on plain fabric.