- (Of a mineral or rock) of the nature of or containing feldspar.More example sentences
- Neither sample showed optical evidence for postformation alteration in the form of chloritized veins or sericitization of feldspathic minerals or micas.
- Compositionally, the turbidites are mostly feldspathic litharenites with trace amounts of serpentinite, anorthosite and mafic volcanic clasts.
- The turbidites and their migmatized schistose equivalents overlie the grey feldspathic arenites but it is unclear whether this relationship is stratigraphic or the result of tectonic stacking.
More definitions of feldspathicDefinition of feldspathic in:
- The British & World English dictionary