- 1A container in which fermentation takes place.More example sentences
- There are temperature controlled fermenters and storage tanks, and good new oak barrels for maturation.
- They included missile components, reactor vessel and fermenters - the latter required for the production of chemical and biological warheads.
- They've replaced wooden fermenters and lagering vessels with stainless steel.
- 1.1An organism that causes fermentation.More example sentences
- However, change was found among strains of S. dysenteriae type I as non-lactose fermenter became lactose fermenter.
- By definition, foregut fermentors comprise animals with a pregastric fermentation chambers such as the rumen, reticulum, and omasum of ruminants and diverticula or fermentative sacs of other ruminant-like mammals.
More definitions of fermenterDefinition of fermenter in:
- The British & World English dictionary