- another term for reinforced concrete.More example sentences
- While watching catamarans glide up and down the waterways near Camp Lejeune, he came up with an idea for building crafts with ferroconcrete, which he hoped would make them quicker and cheaper.
- An unadorned stairway in ferroconcrete seems to defy gravity as it corkscrews up, without supports, from a marble floor.
- Among the rusted-out cars and collapsed ferroconcrete pillars, Edselbert arches, looking for useful scraps.
More definitions of ferroconcreteDefinition of ferroconcrete in:
- The British & World English dictionary