- 1Intense and passionate feeling: he talked with all the fervor of a new convertMore example sentences
- She said it was carried through with great fervor and passion and involved a total commitment to the environment within the school.
- There is no fervour, no passion, and no straightforward moral principle.
- The band perform with the such passion and fervour, it's hard to believe some of the songs are over a decade old.
- 1.1 • archaic Intense heat.More example sentences
- They carried between them, and actually in their hands, a glowing flame, the fervour of which I felt reflected from the picture on my own cheeks.
- If there is a greater heat and fervour of fire in the ether, then this heat causes a sudden rise and dangerous flooding of the waters.