, also • trademark Fiberglas)
- 1A reinforced plastic material composed of glass fibers embedded in a resin matrix.More example sentences
- Known for their innovative designs and pioneering technology, they were the first to use pressed steel, welded wire, fibreglass reinforced plastics and moulded plywood in furniture design and manufacture.
- The cost of one of these Sea Cat fibreglass reinforced plastic boats with a 25 hp outboard engine is 3,000 euros.
- It can also be used on plastics and fiberglass and for polishing stainless steel, high carbon steel, or bronze.
- 2A textile fabric made from woven glass filaments.More example sentences
- It is a tightly woven, black, fiberglass mesh that is purchased locally from a provider in Yuma.
- The hull, decks and superstructure of these models are constructed of fiberglass composites using chopped strand and woven fiberglass fabrics.
- A good quality kite made from treated ripstop spinnaker cloth and fibreglass spars starts at about $10.
More definitions of fiberglassDefinition of fiberglass in:
- The British & World English dictionary