- another term for sillimanite.More example sentences
- The mineral assemblage is quartz + plagioclase + K-feldspar + biotite + cordierite + andalusite fibrolite.
- Mesosomes are invariably associated with a leucosome component and are composed of biotite accompanied by fibrolite, minor quartz, plagioclase and retrograde muscovite and chlorite.
- In sample 17, development of the S-C fabric was postdated by growth of late garnet and fibrolite.
More definitions of fibroliteDefinition of fibrolite in:
- The British & World English dictionary