Definition of fidgety in English:
Inclined to fidget; restless or uneasy: I get nervous and fidgety at the dentist
More example sentences
- This made me jittery, fidgety, wired, and slightly more insane than usual.
- My sister and my mother are the opposite - they are nervous and fidgety.
- My twitchy, fidgety mind was already having trouble settling on any single subject for more than thirty seconds.
- Example sentences
- In contrast to rule-breaking, ADHD symptomatic behaviors such as fidgetiness and inattention tend to be more societally and culturally neutral, drawing less attention from adults, regardless of the child's sex.
- Girls and boys with ADHD will demonstrate similar rates of inattentiveness and fidgetiness.
- For the hyperactivity symptoms, parents were queried whether the target child had either of the following two symptoms: fidgetiness or problems remaining seated.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia