- A person employed as a farm laborer.More example sentences
- In late 1926, African workers fled from their positions as field hands on Portuguese-run maize farms in the central Mozambican districts of Manica and Chimoio.
- Often disguised as a field hand or poor farm wife, she led several spy missions herself, while directing others from Union lines.
- Out in the plantations Dawson saw the field hands working, planting crops to be harvested in the summer.
More definitions of field handDefinition of field hand in:
- The British & World English dictionary