- An aircraft serving as both a fighter and bomber.More example sentences
- In spite of the numbers, the reality was that only around 115 of those planes (72 fighters, 37 fighter-bombers and six bombers) could be considered modern.
- They comprised 220 combat aircraft, including 80 fighter-bombers and 120 fighters, more than 100 SAM missile systems and 700 antiaircraft artillery guns.
- The US relies heavily - in the first-strike arena - on ship-launched ballistic missiles, and aircraft-carrier-launched air-superiority fighters and fighter-bombers.
More definitions of fighter-bomberDefinition of fighter-bomber in:
- The British & World English dictionary