noun (plural filmographies)
- A list of films by one director or actor, or on one subject.More example sentences
- A filmography, listing all films mentioned throughout, is at the end of the article.
- The theatrical trailer and unusually detailed bio / filmographies for the lead actors and the writer/director round out the content.
- Your filmography is dominated by films directed by women featuring complex, central female characters.
More definitions of filmographyDefinition of filmography in:
- The British & World English dictionary