- A series of transparencies in a strip for projection, used especially as a teaching aid.More example sentences
- I remember the day we watched the Color Filmstrip, a filmstrip about all the colors.
- The film is heavily filtered in post-production to give it an aged, scratched, and worn appearance, like an old filmstrip on its last legs.
- Now cast adrift from their former contexts, these filmstrips still manage to reveal the disarming forcefulness of America's once official culture, with its ubiquitously familiar, authoritarian and paternalistic voice-overs.
More definitions of filmstripDefinition of filmstrip in:
- The British & World English dictionary