- 1Printed matter in small type.More example sentences
- The agent's brochure carried disclaimers in fine print at the foot of the front and back pages but I would not accord these decisive significance on the present question.
- But they keep getting bogged down in fine print.
- After buying a few, I get to the checkout, and the little tiny fine print says, ‘Click here to opt out of mailings.
- 1.1Inconspicuous details or conditions printed in an agreement or contract, especially ones that may prove unfavorable: read the fine print of whatever loan document is shoved under your noseMore example sentences
- Whatever you do, always read the fine print of any contract before signing it.
- When setting up a flat it pays to look out for cheap deals, and always read the fine print of any contract you sign.
- Let's wait to read the fine print of the new agreements before being too optimistic.
More definitions of fine printDefinition of fine print in:
- The British & World English dictionary