- A wave set in wet hair using the fingers.More example sentences
- The big man and his old school (yet still ridiculously annoying) finger wave are back.
- The next day Boozer took out the pin curls in the front and formed finger waves, holding them together with clips and holding spray.
- ‘My character is a cross between Pearl Bailey and Josephine Baker,’ she says, putting the final touches on her finger waves.
More definitions of finger waveDefinition of finger wave in:
- The British & World English dictionary