- • informal Used to give someone permission to begin speaking, typically to ask questions: “I want to clear up some questions that have been puzzling me.” “Fire away.”More example sentences
- He showed up and gave a speech that went: ‘I don't have a speech, but if you have questions, fire away.’
- And she's going to read from that and then we'll fire away some questions.
- If any of you reading this article has a question, then fire away!
More definitions of fire awayDefinition of fire away in:
- The British & World English dictionary