- An organized body of people trained and employed to extinguish fires.More example sentences
- She called for the fire brigade but managed to extinguish the blaze herself using pans of water.
- People in the building tried to extinguish the blaze but were beaten back and the fire brigade had to be called.
- In the owner's absence the fire brigade had rolled up, extinguished the blaze and moved on.
More definitions of fire brigadeDefinition of fire brigade in:
- The British & World English dictionary