- A facility where fire engines and other equipment of a fire department are housed.More example sentences
- People come up to me sometimes and ask if my house is a fire station because I have so many engines on the drive.
- I joined a large gathering outside the small fire station by the city watch house.
- She also visited her local fire station to handle and familiarise herself with the equipment.
More definitions of fire stationDefinition of fire station in:
- The British & World English dictionary