nounNorth American & Australian
- A track through forest or bush for use in fighting fires.More example sentences
- We got on the radio and located Leo, he had taken a fire trail and was about a mile down the road.
- During the 24-hour race, competitors battled rain, sleet and near-freezing temperatures at night over a gruelling 19.3km course, which twisted its way through the forest along tracks and fire trails.
- Rather than motocross or rally off-roading, this bike is intended to potter along fire trails and bridle tracks.
More definitions of fire trailDefinition of fire trail in:
- The British & World English dictionary