- another term for fire station.More example sentences
- ‘Believe it or not, there are some firehouses and police stations in the country that don't even have computers,’ says Miller.
- Handmade posters of the missing are plastered in almost every neighbourhood, and candles and flowers have been placed in front of many of New York's firehouses and police stations.
- Holding photographs of firehouses that are closing and schools in disrepair, they chanted, ‘Where's the jobs?’
More definitions of firehouseDefinition of firehouse in:
- The British & World English dictionary