- An insulated container capable of maintaining a temperature at which food can be cooked.More example sentences
- He was an inventive man: his creations included a fireless cooker; a water-powered electric generator; and the Post Currency Check, a kind of postal order.
- I can't wait to see that fireless cooker when completed!
- Just heat the food until it boils, simmer it for a while, and then put it into the fireless cooker.
More definitions of fireless cookerDefinition of fireless cooker in:
- The British & World English dictionary