- A fishing rod, especially a simple one with no reel.More example sentences
- A short perennial grass used to make measuring rods, walking sticks, fishing poles and musical instruments.
- Using this resource material, campers learned how to make simple fishing poles using aluminum cans and how to identify the different types of fish they would catch.
- Keep the thumb on top and snap the wrist like you are using a hammer or casting a fishing pole.
More definitions of fishing poleDefinition of fishing pole in:
- The British & World English dictionary