- 1A pond in which live fish are kept.More example sentences
- It was just about the last straw when three ducks came to live in my garden fish pond.
- In the other half, hard paving leading to a fish pond and a vertical water feature now gives a wonderful view from inside the house.
- The garden is looking good, the fish pond is planted and cleaning up nicely with its new filtration system, and the workshop is now weatherproof and ready for interior decoration.
More definitions of fishpondDefinition of fishpond in:
- The British & World English dictionary