- Business costs, such as rent, that are constant whatever the quantity of goods or services produced.More example sentences
- You have fixed costs, you have variable costs, and you have profit margins.
- The fixed costs, variable costs, the interest expense and depreciation are allowable deductions.
- Railroads could not recover their fixed costs by offering prices that covered only the marginal costs of the interstate trip.
More definitions of fixed costsDefinition of fixed costs in:
- The British & World English dictionary