- 1A person who makes arrangements for other people, especially of an illicit or devious kind.More example sentences
- In any case, conference arrangements fixers had enabled Labour's vociferous anti-war faction - and the union opposition to private sector involvement in the reform of public services - to get their retaliation in first.
- What about the businesses, the companies, the legitimate American companies that are working with these handlers, these coyotes, these fixers and giving people jobs?
- That night, a gaggle of reporters and political fixers were travelling on the then Vice President's private jet.
- 2A substance used for fixing a photographic image.More example sentences
- If you have had your hands in any chemicals, especially fixer, wash them with soap and dry them well.
- Subsequent treatment involves stop bath, fixer, wash, and wetting agent rinse, followed by sponging to remove surface silver deposit.
- Before the real fun begins, discuss with the class the purpose of paper developer, stop bath, fixer and the water wash.
More definitions of fixerDefinition of fixer in:
- The British & World English dictionary