- [usually as modifier] A television or computer screen that is perfectly flat rather than slightly curved and has a slim casing: a flat-screen TVMore example sentences
- The most contentious item was a 2,600 home cinema system including a 40 in flat-screen television.
- Hillaryland spent like a hedge fund manager in a flat-screen TV store.
- The home of the future naturally has a wide flat-screen television.
More definitions of flat screenDefinition of flat screen in:
- The British & World English dictionary