- A railroad freight car without a roof or sides.More example sentences
- It was a huge railway mortar, a flatcar with a giant gun on it.
- The plantation-style tree farm, founded in 1955, started moving truck trailers loaded with trees on railroad flatcars in 1988.
- I later learn the Friends of the Bodie Railway & Lumber Company have found and restored one of the old flatcars, now displayed at June Lake.
More definitions of flatcarDefinition of flatcar in:
- The British & World English dictionary