- A collar for a cat or dog that is impregnated with insecticide in order to keep the pet free of fleas.More example sentences
- I thought this was really special, but the vet says it's been caused either by a flea collar or a collar that was too tight.
- Puppies too young to wear a flea collar may be washed in a suitable preparation from the vet.
- I guess their flea collar just wasn't big enough.
More definitions of flea collarDefinition of flea collar in:
- The British & World English dictionary