- 1A small red mark caused by the bite of a flea.More example sentences
- About six days after suffering the infected flea bite, the victim develops a blackish pustule at the point of the bite.
- The poor thing is allergic to flea bites, and has the most awful scabs around his back legs and tail area.
- She had been locked away with a convicted murderer, and she had emerged with head lice and flea bites.
More definitions of fleabiteDefinition of fleabite in:
- The British & World English dictionary