(British flexitime /ˈfleksi-/)
- A system of working a set number of hours with the starting and finishing times chosen within agreed limits by the employee: no need for day care—the parents can work flextimeMore example sentences
- It has all the key features of a time and attendance system geared to accommodate flexitime and annualised hours solutions in an Irish employment situation.
- One solution, Conran believes, could be flexitime, with employees choosing, within certain limits, when to start and end their working day.
- Flexible working hours can take the form of annualised hours, compressed hours, flexitime, home working or job sharing.
More definitions of flextimeDefinition of flextime in:
- The British & World English dictionary