- Glass made by allowing it to solidify on molten metal.More example sentences
- The piece will cover a six metre stretch of ground and be produced in float glass, metal and paper.
- Among these types, glass can be normal float glass, heat strengthened or fully tempered; it can be assembled in various combinations to create laminated glass with a variety of colored or patterned interlayers.
- The initial product line includes washed and papered clear float glass and non-glare glass.
More definitions of float glassDefinition of float glass in:
- The British & World English dictionary