- North American A thin canvas rug or similar light floor covering.More example sentences
- Edgar Allan Poe reflected these negative sentiments when he offered a stinging criticism of the wildly painted floorcloths that adorned households across the United States.
- Spies is a singer/songwriter and visual artist who will be exhibiting acrylics, wall hangings, floorcloths, and sculpture as well as offering multi-media workshops, music and performances.
- Learn to create wall murals, stencil floorcloths and floors and other projects with this helpful book.
More definitions of floorclothDefinition of floorcloth in:
- The British & World English dictionary