- The lower part of the body of a motor vehicle, forming the floor of the passenger compartment.More example sentences
- It is molded to the contours of the vehicle floorpan, and installs as a single unit.
- The underbody consists of three main elements: the motor compartment, floorpan, and rear compartment.
- To cut costs, the front seat is fixed to the floorpan, eliminating tracks, complex adjustment mechanisms and motors.
More definitions of floorpanDefinition of floorpan in:
- The British & World English dictionary