(also flowchart or flow diagram)
Definition of flow chart in English:
1A diagram of the sequence of movements or actions of people or things involved in a complex system or activity.
- After completing the flow chart, team members should solicit input from other people involved in the process or, if necessary, observe the process.
- By now, everyone should be able to do a flow chart or a diagram describing the whole process.
- We have an extensive flow chart specifically designed for fire evacuation (our biggest concern).
1.1A graphical representation of a computer program in relation to its sequence of functions (as distinct from the data it processes).
- The model is given a graphic representation in a flow chart format.
- I believe the main flaw of textbook TCM is the way it has apparently reduced the therapeutic process to something akin to a computer flow chart.
- Should IA be done in a flow chart program or what?
Definition of flow chart in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.