noun[often treated as singular]
- The study and technique of using small interacting flows and fluid jets for functions usually performed by electronic devices.More example sentences
- These included electronics, hydraulics, fluidics, and mechanics.
- The third chapter explains the basics of instrumentation, including lasers, fluidics, signal detection, and electronics.
- Miniature analytical instruments in fluidics are of interest, as are fluidic systems in hydraulic and pneumatic systems, as well as propellant and combustion control.
More definitions of fluidicsDefinition of fluidics in:
- The British & World English dictionary